Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Summer Memories



Summer. I've always been fond of this season. As a child, I'd always go to the back of our house where the leaves of coconut trees are visible in the small patch of sky available and looking up, I always imagine I am in some kind of a beach paradise where I could enjoy the sun and smell the ocean. And upon opening my eyes, I would continue to help hang the newly washed clothes (the back of our house is where we hang clothes for drying haha). During summer vacation, we would hang out in the balcony or play in the garage all day. I would have loved to hang out under the sun but since outside of our house is the main road, we weren't allowed to play outside to avoid being hit by speeding vehicles. I love just looking at the sky and all the puffy clouds drifting by, thus, that is where I got my favorite color - blue. Summer just gives me a nostalgic feeling, it's just so relaxing. I don't despise the other seasons, for each has it's own distinct memories, but summer, it really is just my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment